BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Accepting Co-webs

I'm looking for co-webs to help me keep this site up-to-date :) You don't have to update everyday but at least every 2-3 days :)
You have to be a nice, kind and trustworthy person :)
You have to had experience running/updating a media blog

If you are interested please e-mail me at disneyandeverythingelse@yahoo.co.uk answering the following questions :
1. Your name (can be real or nickname)
2. Link to your blog
3. Your e-mail (real please)
4. Why you think you should be a co-web
5. what you can contribute to the site

I will e-mail you and let you know whether or not you can be a co-web and tell you terms and conditions :)

xoxo Alexandra

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

UPDATE ON REQUEST BOX PLEASE READ

As you all have probably seen my co-admin Eimee as been fulifilling most requests and updating the site so a HUGE thank you to her without her this site would've closed down again.

Due to me not posting in a month and Eimee starting school again soon this blog will not be fulfilling requests as frequently as it has been so I'm going to post but may not be able to post all requests. Also due to me not being able to come on the site I have lost track of the requests people have made. So I'm going to get rid of the request box up at the moment and put up a new one please post re-post your requests on the new request box when it is put up and I will come on this site everyday, look at the requests and above the box there will be a list of people's requests so that me and Eimee will know what has been requested and can also put whether or not were going to post it so there is no double post. This will make it easier to know what has been requested. But please be aware that me and Eimee have education which is important and I actually have an exam tomorrow so please don't expect this site to be updated as frequently as it has been the past couple of weeks.

Thank you

0 comments: