BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Accepting Co-webs

I'm looking for co-webs to help me keep this site up-to-date :) You don't have to update everyday but at least every 2-3 days :)
You have to be a nice, kind and trustworthy person :)
You have to had experience running/updating a media blog

If you are interested please e-mail me at disneyandeverythingelse@yahoo.co.uk answering the following questions :
1. Your name (can be real or nickname)
2. Link to your blog
3. Your e-mail (real please)
4. Why you think you should be a co-web
5. what you can contribute to the site

I will e-mail you and let you know whether or not you can be a co-web and tell you terms and conditions :)

xoxo Alexandra

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

NEW MP3's & MP4's

Okay basically I'm out of things to put up on blogs so here are just a few things that I think you might like but I don't really know if you will.

MP3
Jewel - Strong Woman
KeKe Palmer - Friend Request
The Feeling - I thought It Was Over
Paramore - That's What You Get
Paramore - Decode (Piano Version)
Paramore - When It Rains
Skillet - The Last Night

MP4
Jonas Brothers - Burnig Up (LIVE)
Jonas Brothers - Christmas Day Parade Girl Of My Dreams
Jonas Brothers - Ellen When You Look Me In The Eyes
Jonas Brothers 4 Weeks Countdown
Jonas Brothers - Amazing Jonas Moments
Jonas Brothers - Baby Bottle Pop
Jonas Brothers - Crank That
Jonas Brothers - D Life
Jonas Brothers - I'm A Ghost
Jonas Brothers - Kids Of The Future
The Story Of Nick Jonas

OK these are all the things that I wanted to postbecause I don't really know what to post so I hope you like what I posted and please say thanks to Eimee for all the downloads that she has posted for you! She has done a lot of work and just say thank you because she wastes her time getting things for you so the least you can do is say thank you more often. It might take you two minutes at the most, but she has wasted at least more thank 7 hours getting things for you so it would not hurt to waste 2 minutes for her.

NOTE: If the paramore piano thing is not right can you tell me so I can take it off. It's just something that I found on a site but haven't heard yet.

Credit: http://everydisneyneed.blogspot.com/ and the official uploader of these downloads

0 comments: