BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Accepting Co-webs

I'm looking for co-webs to help me keep this site up-to-date :) You don't have to update everyday but at least every 2-3 days :)
You have to be a nice, kind and trustworthy person :)
You have to had experience running/updating a media blog

If you are interested please e-mail me at disneyandeverythingelse@yahoo.co.uk answering the following questions :
1. Your name (can be real or nickname)
2. Link to your blog
3. Your e-mail (real please)
4. Why you think you should be a co-web
5. what you can contribute to the site

I will e-mail you and let you know whether or not you can be a co-web and tell you terms and conditions :)

xoxo Alexandra

Sunday, June 7, 2009

[Request]Full Metal Alchemist Movie (English)

Sorry this took so long. I've been quite busy lately. This is in avi format, you can just convert it to any format you want using the video converter I uploaded recently. I don't have time to convert it myself, sorry. :)

0 comments: