BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Accepting Co-webs

I'm looking for co-webs to help me keep this site up-to-date :) You don't have to update everyday but at least every 2-3 days :)
You have to be a nice, kind and trustworthy person :)
You have to had experience running/updating a media blog

If you are interested please e-mail me at disneyandeverythingelse@yahoo.co.uk answering the following questions :
1. Your name (can be real or nickname)
2. Link to your blog
3. Your e-mail (real please)
4. Why you think you should be a co-web
5. what you can contribute to the site

I will e-mail you and let you know whether or not you can be a co-web and tell you terms and conditions :)

xoxo Alexandra

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Evanescence Discography (part 1) {REQUEST}

Here you go the rest of the files were to big to upload to mediafire so I will upload them asap :)

Bring Me To Life (Promo CDS)

Track Title
1. Bring Me To Life (Album Version)
2. Bring Me To Life (Bliss Mix)
3. Farther Away
4. Missing

DOWNLOAD

Evanescence EP

Track Title
1. Where Will You Go
2. Solitude
3. Imaginary
4. Exodus
5. So Close
6. Understanding
7. The End

DOWNLOAD


Fallen

Track Title
1. Going Under
2. Bring Me To Life
3. Everybody's Fool
4. My Immortal
5. Haunted
6. Tourniquet
7. Imaginary
8. Taking Over Me
9. Hello
10. My Last Breath
11. Whisper

DOWNLOAD

My Immortal (Promo CDS)


Track Title
1. My Immortal (Band Version)
2. My Immortal (Album Version)
3. My Immortal (Live From Cologne)
4. Haunted (Live From Sessions At AOL)

DOWNLOAD


Mystery Promo CD

Track Title
1. My Last Breath
2. My Immortal
3. Farther Away
4. Everybody's Fool
5. Imaginary (Mystery Edit)

DOWNLOAD


Not For Your Ears

Track Title
1. Whisper 2002
2. Everybody's Fool
3. Anything For You
4. Even In Death
5. Further Away
6. Imaginary
7. My Tourniquet
8. Taking Over Me
9. Haunted
10. Before The Dawn
11. I Must Be Dreaming
12. Hello
13. Taking Over Me (Long)
14. Missing
15. Surrender
16. Bring Me To Life (Original)
17. Breath No More
18. Forgive Me
19. You

DOWNLOAD

Whisper Sound Asleep EP

Track Title
1. Give Unto Me
2. Whisper (Demo)
3. Understanding (Sound Asleep)
4. Forgive Me
5. Understanding
6. Ascencion Of The Spirit

DOWNLOAD


Call Me When Your Sober (Promo CDS)

Track Title
1. Call Me When Your Sober
2. Forever Gone, Forever You

DOWNLOAD

credit = original uploader and everydisneyneed.blogspot.com

0 comments: